Part I: Consider the following definition:
(1) A fruit is the product of a tree or other plant that contains seeds and can be eaten as food.
(2) A fruit is the reproductive body of a seed plant, generally edible.
Create deductive arguments that demonstrate that a tomato is a fruit and a seedless orange is not a fruit.
Part II: Consider the following facts:
(1) John does not like sliced tomatoes.
(2) John removes cherry tomatoes from any salad he eats.
(3) John dislikes both ketchup and tomato soup.
Create an inductive argument regarding whether or not John will like marinara sauce.
In addition to creating the arguments, in a paragraph, explain the differences between deductive and inductive arguments.