We have spent this week looking at how to closely find, read and interpret research articles in the field of health education and promotion.
Assignment: Find a peer-reviewed research article and read through. Considering all the aspects that we discussed in class, it is time to see if you can understand what the article is saying on your own. After reading, write a 1-2 page article summary on the topic. Be sure to include the following:
- Link to the article so I can read it
- What was the major goal of the article, what were the researchers looking to understand?
- Who were the subjects?
- What was the intervention?
- What methods were used?
- What were the findings?
- How is the information gathered from the research translatable to real life?
- Was the information valid and relialbe?
Remeber, this must be in your own words and will be submitted to a plagirism check. This needs to be your work, not just copying or using quotations from the author!